Have you ever stayed in a rental condo or Vacation Rental By Owner (VRBO)?
For those of you who have, it is awesome. You arrive and the place is set up and ready to go for you. You literally unpack and get on with being wherever you are at. Then when you leave, you check out and someone comes in and tidies up/cleans after you leave. It is just like having a home-away-from-home!
Not only is it a great vacation experience but I would say a high percentage of people who have stayed in a vacation rental condo or VRBO property have thought, I should do this! It is a great income source for the property owners as well. But there are some things to consider when heading into the rental condo/VRBO market. Insurance is one of them. This is where we can help guide you on what is needed to ensure every transaction goes as smoothly as possible and if it doesn’t, that you are covered.
Regardless of the time of year, travelers visit locations for holidays, events, festivals and just to get away. The rental marketing is exploding in almost every region of the US. All Access Insurance want to be your go-to solution for your rental condo insurance.
- Coverage for annual, seasonal or short-term condo locations
- Personal injury coverage, including wrongful eviction
- Named insureds: LLCs, trusts, estates, limited partnership, individual, husband/wife
- All additional insureds (condo associations and property managers) can be added at no cost
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
- Free access to a business resource center
- Fast services
- Backing of the Berkshire Hathaway company
Some of the most popular seasonal getaways for sunshine are: Arizona, The Carolinas, Chicago, Michigan, Nevada. For colder climates, Colorado, Maine, New York, Poconos and Vermont.
Keeping you protected.
All Access Insurance in Littleton, CO, who represents multiple insurance companies as a “Broker”and provides products for auto, home, commercial, workers compensation, and much more! Call us today for a free quote at (303) 932-1700.