What is the The One-Shot Builders Risk Program?
The One-Shot Builders Risk Program is a service All Access Insurance provides underwritten by Great American Insurance Company, and accepts many kinds of residential and commercial risks. This program provides Builders Risk and Course of Construction coverages for Owner/Builders, Contractors and Developers building or remodeling residential and small commercial properties during the course of construction. Coverage may be extended to include existing buildings to which renovations are being made and/or additions to the buildings. Dwellings (1-4 family) are allowed in all protection classes (1-10). Most risks, $2.5 million in values or less, can be bound right in the Agent's office. There are no maximum allowable exposures as all risks not qualifying for instant binding will be done on a case by case basis by your Underwriter. Minimum premium varies by state.
- Risks with more than 3 builders risk claims in the past 3 years
- Risks with a loss ratio of more than 50% in the past 3 years
- Risks where the project’s builder/contractor has been in business as a homebuilder or remodeler for less than 2 years or proposed builder/contractor has less than 2 years of experience as a construction manager or supervisor
- Risks where the remodeling is being done as a result of prior property damage (i.e. flood, earth movement, fire or water damage)
- Risks with a current active brush or wild fire within 50 miles of the construction site
Online Optional Coverages
Temporary Storage: $10,000 is included - $25,000 can be purchased
Property in Transit: $10,000 is included - $25,000 can be purchased
Other Optional Coverages
$1,000 / $2,500 / $5,000 / $10,000 deductibles are available as options.
An inspection will be made after a policy is bound.
Full Annual Payment
Producer Financing - The Producer may withhold commission and remit net payment in full
Certificates of Insurance
Evidence of Insurance can be provided by the Agent.
Mortgagee and Loss Payee form is available
Keeping you protected.
All Access Insurance in Littleton, CO, who represents multiple insurance companies as a “Broker” and provides products for auto, home, commercial, workers compensation, and much more! Call us today for a free quote at (303) 932-1700.