A wedding can be a big investment.
Make sure your wedding insurance has your big day protected for those "just in case" moments. This type of insurance is a special event coverage for common wedding mishaps such as venues closing, vendor no shows, extreme weather, damaged gifts, sickness, injury or more. Some of our brides and grooms opt for liability and liquor liability coverage to project their interests from unfortunate mishaps such as slips and falls or damage to the property at the event. Take just a moment to get a quote for wedding insurance to ensure you can protect the memories that can last a lifetime. A policy like this can cover multiple events, from the rehearsal to the last dance and all of the moments in between. In some cases, even brunch on the morning after apply as well.
Things to consider:
- Cancellation or Postponement Coverage - helps protect you from financial loss if your special day needs to be postponed or cancelled due to family illness, extreme weather or for some other unexpected reason.
- Wedding Video / Photo Coverage - If you photographer doesn't show up or deliver your photos and videos when promised, you are covered.
- Protection for Wedding Gifts - excluding cash and gift cards.
- Special Attire and Jewelry Coverage - this includes coverage for lost or damaged dresses or attire and special jewelry that includes lost or damaged wedding rings.
- Coverage for Lost Deposits - such as those paid to bankers, caterers, bridal boutiques and wedding venues that go out of business.
- Additional Wedding Expense Coverage - things like replacing a damaged wedding cake, spoiled food or other catering or entertainment glitches.
- Wedding Liability Coverage - this coverage is optional and can cover damages to the venue or injuries to guests.
- Liquor Liability Coverage - protect against on premise alcohol-related accidents that can result in your liability.
We want your special day to stay just that, special. Keeping you protected. Rick All Access Insurance in Littleton, CO, who represents multiple insurance companies as a “Broker” and provides products for auto, home, commercial, workers compensation, and much more! Call us today for a free quote at (303) 932-1700