Important Information to be reviewed prior to submitting an industrial hemp registration application
- Applicants must fill out their applications. Staff cannot fill in any part of the application for you. If part of the application you submit is incomplete or inaccurate, your application will not continue to be processed until you provide the missing and/or correct information.
- The Industrial Hemp Program receives a high volume of applications. Allow 30 days for a complete and accurate application to be processed. If your application is not complete and accurate, it can take longer than 30 days from the date the application was received by the CDA to process the application. Be mindful of this application processing time and how it can impact your planting time.
- The Industrial Hemp Program does not regulate the processing of industrial hemp and cannot answer questions about rules and regulations regarding the processing of industrial hemp. The CDA receives many calls about processing rules and regulations. You will need to research what government agency if any, regulates the type of processing that you are interested in. Industrial Hemp registrations are for the cultivation (growing) of industrial hemp only, not the processing of industrial hemp.
- Application fees must be submitted at the time of application. Failing to submit fees at the time of application will delay the processing of your application.
- Registrations expire after 365 days upon issuance. Registrations do not automatically renew. Even if you have been registered before, you must submit a new application with all requested information and pay the fees (registration fee plus $5.00 per acre and/or .33 cents per 1000 square feet).
- It is highly recommended that applicants become familiar with the rules and regulations of the Industrial Hemp Program, reporting requirements, and inspection and sampling information – available on the CDA website.
You follow their rules and we'll keep you insured.
Keeping you protected.
All Access Insurance in Littleton, CO, who represents multiple insurance companies as a “Broker” and provides products for auto, home, commercial, workers compensation, and much more! Call us today for a free quote at (303) 932-1700.